Friday 14 February 2014

Is this real life?


Something happened. 
Something very strange. 
Something I never anticipated. 
There has been activity on my exchange application. Specifically I went from “Awaiting faculty approval,” to “faculty acceptance,” i repeat faculty acceptance. 
Acceptance. As in the noun meaning the action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered. As in they are consenting to receive my offer to go on exchange. Now this is not nearly as monuments as I am making it out to be. I still have to do an interview and the school I applied to (Durham) still has to accept my application. Still, my goodness this is the  most thrilling news I have received in a long time. I genuinely felt happy when I noticed the change. And goodness I haven’t felt happy in a long time. I really think this exchange will be good for me, and I really think I’ve worked hard and deserve to go. 
I guess I will continue to work really hard in school and at work to save money and hope the chips continue to fall into place. Hopefully the next time I update you it will be even more good news! (especially since the next time I update you will likely be following my Interview on tuesday pray to whatever God you believe in for me).  
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

);