Friday 14 February 2014

Sixteen Hours




God knows how I’ll feel. I mean, I’d LOVE to know how I’ll feel because fifteen and a half hours from now I will have completed a very important interview. The most important interview of my nineteen years.
My exchange interview.
I know I previously said I wouldn’t post until after my interview but I am currently too nervous, too anxious and too excited not to. Basically I have a hundred things I should be doing tonight (well three things, an American history primarily source analysis and two anthropology analysis’) and yet all I can bring myself to do is stare off into space and imagine what questions they will ask me. How I’ll answer, if they’ll like me. I’m just so anxious, I’m basically obsessive.
God I just really really really hope this goes well. This means so much to me. I’m probably going to cry after the interview. Let us just pray it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

);