Tuesday 11 February 2014

Hope is the worst of all evils




I hoped this exchange would happen. No I didn’t just hope. I Fucking praid to God that all the hard work, all the sacrifices I’ve mad, I hoped they’d actually manifest into something worth wild. I really thought they could, I thought they would. I mean things were looking so good, there was so much possibility.  
My marks are supposed to go up tomorrow. I got an early mark today. 
6. 
I got a fucking 6. As in a C in the class. I hate how much work i put into this to only be met with a below average grade. Seriously. This class, is probably the class i put the most effort into and I finished with a fucking C. 
Any hope i had of going on exchange have been washed away. At least that’ll be the end of my torment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

);